Please READ important information about changes at our office and birth center – UPDATED AUGUST 30, 2021
- Only patients will be allowed to come into the office, after COVID-19 screening by the front office staff upon entry, including having temperature taken with no touch thermometer at check-in. See below for the information for our pregnant patients. For all other visits to our office, you will be the only person allowed to come in at this time.
- You must arrive at our office wearing a mask. If you do not have one available, please notify us by calling and we will meet you at the door with one to put on prior to entry. No one will be allowed entry without a mask.
- For pregnant patients, you can bring one support person to OB and ultrasound appointments. Your support person must also be screened for COVID-19 and wear a mask.
- No children of any age-including newborns are allowed in the office/birth center, with the exception of coming with mom for her postpartum appointments and sheduled appointments for their 48-hour visits, or circumcisions.
- For labor triage, labor and birth in the birth center, you may have 1 adult and your certified doula if you have hired one. The one adult must be the same person throughout your admission. Doulas must be certified. In accordance with CDC guidelines and to protect the health of all our clients and staff, we cannot allow additional people in the birth center. All persons entering the birth center under any conditions will be screened for COVID-19.
- Telemedicine Appointments are available for some visits. We are reaching out to patients who are eligible to have a telemedicine appointment. If you have not heard from us and are interested in a telemedicine visit, please call us in advance to determine if your appointment can be changed to a telemedicine visit.
- Please contact us in advance if you think you may have been exposed to anyone who may have COVID-19, or if you have any symptoms such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, so we may give you further instructions. Do not come to the office without contacting us first.
- We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and hope that you stay well and applaud you for willingness to keep our clients and staff well also. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Where Small Miracles Happen
The Midwife Group Women's Health and Birth Center is state-licensed and nationally-accredited to provide a safe and comfortable place to have your baby. Our birthing rooms make you feel right at home, and for since 1987 mothers-to-be have placed their care in our midwives' hands. You can expect an exceptional level of care and compassion. Our midwives provide client and family-centered parental care and will educate you and your partner about pregnancy and birth. They provide continuous labor support and assist you in the birth of your baby. They will also educate, prepare, and support breastfeeding as well as facilitate natural recovery from birth and early postpartum care.
Our goal is to ensure that you feel as comfortable and well cared for as possible. To help us achieve this mission, we offer a range of women's health services including pregnancy testing, prenatal care, lab services, Well Woman and GYN exams and PAP tests, family planning and birth control, perimenopause and menopause, gynecological care, and preconception and minor infertility issues.
Women's Care for a Lifetime